Haven't posted in a while because re-freshers week at Uni has been a bit hectic!
Definitely got another case of freshers flu to go with it though... ha
So it's almost 3am and I'm just about to tan in preparation for tomorrow nighttt
I use the dark version of St Moriz and absolutely swear by it! It's an instant tan but I leave it on overnight then wash the base coat off in the shower in the morning to prevent it streaking.
It lasts a good few days and leaves a nice glowing tan as oppose to being orange. It's also easy to rectify any mistakes you make with it by just using some exfoliator! I could never do that with St Tropez!
The best part of it is the price - £2.99 for a 200ml bottle (!!!) and it lasts a good few uses.
It doesn't leave that tell-tale 'biscuit' scent either, which is a massive bonus.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment