My DVD collection has been looking sparse for a while now so took advantage of the amazingly inexpensive http://www.thatsentertainment.co.uk
I managed to purchase all these titles plus one that hasn't arrived yet for just under £15! Delivery is also free so I highly recommend this site :-)
Half of these are favourites I somehow didn't already own such as the beautiful Amelie, heart breaking Candy and Almost Famous because I wish it was the story of my life.
The others I hadn't see so I started with The September Issue today which is an interesting look into the life of Vogue taking on the format of a documentary.
Ironically, The Devil Wears Prada was on television tonight too. Watching The September Issue proved the accuracy of The Devil Wears Prada's take on the workings of the industry - a must for those interested in the fashion industry/ journalism.
xo

No comments:
Post a Comment