So there is a lot of understandable hype about the Bora Bora Island after Victoria's Secret chose it as their location to promote their 2012 swimwear range.
As hard as it is to determine which is more perfect - the Angel's bodies or the Island itself - I have to say I'd love nothing more than to spend a year in this beautiful location.
If I could surround myself with an unlimited supply of books, films and fashion magazines it would be the perfect getaway from daily stresses. I imagine it's a lifestyle existing of morning cocktails followed by a yoga session in the afernoon, fitting in a swim and walk along the sands...
This is where I imagine myself to be when I'm stressed out like today. All this crap that's happening is just so I will appreciate Bora Bora even more when I finally live there ;)
xo




No comments:
Post a Comment