Visual artist/ Graphic designer:
Tang Yau Hoong
I came across this stunning image 'In A Nostalgic Mood'
I love the simplicity of it yet the truth behind this; I bet we've all sat at some point and thought about the unknown!
It's hard to pick a favourite piece so here are a few other examples
'Coexistence'
'Bearly Significant'
'Sky Guitar'
website - http://tangyauhoong.com/
xo




love the 3rd x
ReplyDeleteme too! i got a new blog at: http://ag-eaton.blogspot.co.uk/ if you're interested :) xo
Deletethis is tooo cool!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh this is so great! i love your blog! you have fantastic taste!
Keep it up :)
i would love it if you could check out my blog, would be an honour! here's the link:
It's fashion damnit
thank you!
lottie
xxxx
<3
it really is isn't it?! aw thank you so much! i have a new blog at this url: http://ag-eaton.blogspot.co.uk/ if you're interested! you'll have to send me a new link to your blog as i think it's changed since you posted that comment and i'll definitely check it out :) xoxo
Delete